No products in the cart.
Terms and Conditions
Table of contents
By using our website and services, you affirm that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract or have obtained appropriate parental or guardian consent if you are a minor. You must also not be barred from using our services under applicable laws.
Micmine offers various digital marketing and web development services worldwide. The specific details of our services, including pricing and delivery, will be provided in separate agreements or proposals.
1) You are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information when using our services. 2) You agree not to misuse our services or engage in any unlawful or unauthorized activities while using our website.
Payment and Billing
1) Payment terms and billing details for our services will be outlined in separate agreements or invoices. 2 ) Failure to make timely payments may result in the suspension or termination of services.
All content and materials on our website and provided as part of our services are protected by intellectual property rights. You agree not to use, reproduce, or distribute these materials without our prior written consent.
Privacy and Data Security
Limitation of Liability
1) Micmine shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages resulting from your use of our services. 2) Our total liability to you, if any, shall be limited to the amount paid for the services rendered.
1) We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our services at our discretion, with or without cause. 2) You may terminate your use of our services at any time, subject to the terms outlined in separate agreements.
Modifications to Terms and Services
1) We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes will be effective upon posting on our website. 2) Micmine may modify, suspend, or discontinue any part of our services at any time.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws ofEngland and Wales, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us